As You Start Your Journey to Lubrication Reliability Excellence, Let Our Experience and Expertise Go To Work for You
The goal of LE’s Xpert™ Equipment Reliability Assessment is to establish a baseline and benchmarks, identifying opportunities for improvement. The output will be a valuable blueprint for implementing or improving your lubrication reliability program.
LE can customize the assessment to your needs – whether you require the entire operation to be analyzed or just a few pieces of critical equipment.
- Reduced downtime & costs
- Increased profits & employee morale
- Maximized operational efficiency
Information we capture
- Lube points
- Current lubricants(s)
- Lubrication frequency & methods
- State of lube room
- Filtration: If it is being done and to what spec (ISO target)
- Asset’s name plate information
- Verification of OEM-recommended lube
- Visual inspection for dirt, rust, varnish, water ingression, missing or broken reservoir caps, open hatch covers, damaged seals, gaskets, and leaks
- Spreadsheet with all the key findings
- Recommendations for reliability products and services to keep your lubricant dry, clean and organized, including:
- Lube room improvements
- Oil sampling & analysis
- Filtration products
- Desiccant breathers
- Sight glasses
- Automatic lubrication methods, including single-point lubricators and centralized systems
- Lubricant color coding & identification
- A list of lubricants currently in use that do not meet the recommended OEM viscosities
- Opportunities for consolidation of lubricants
- Calculations of proper lube frequencies & amounts
What are you waiting for?
There’s no better time than the present to take the first step on your journey to lubrication reliability excellence. It is amazing what an outside team of experts can uncover. By taking this journey, you can help your organization reduce costs, reduce downtime and enhance profits. LE’s customized, cost-effective Xpert™ Equipment Reliability Assessment can pay for itself within the first year. Let’s get started!