Several of LE’s great industrial lubricants are available in easy-to-use convenient aerosol cans if small lubrication quantities are required in particular places. They are exactly the same formulations used in the non-aerosol versions and are able to cover a wide range of options for nearly any industrial or residential lubricant application.
Categories of LE’s aerosol lubricants include penetrating lubricants; wire rope, chain and cable protecting lubricants; food machinery lubricants; and extreme condition synthetic lubricants.
The specific benefits provided by each of LE’s aerosol lubricants vary from product to product and include the following.
- Penetrates and/or coats
- Acts fast and dries quickly
- Provides long-lasting protection
- Protects from rust, oxidation, corrosion and wear
- Protects from water and acid
- Offers exceptional load-carrying ability
- Resists shock loading
- Provides EP protection
- Cleans and preserves metal surfaces
- Loosens corroded and frozen parts
- Resists leakage
- Won’t melt, run, drip, chip or sling off
- Won’t pound out or wash out
- Won’t emulsify
- Meets NSF H1 requirements for incidental food contact
- Certified Kosher Pareve
- Is white and non-staining
- Environmentally safe
To find the right LE aerosol lubricant for your use, check the specific benefits listed for each one or contact LE for assistance.
Typical applications for LE’s aerosol lubricants
Whatever your application or equipment, you can find an aerosol lubricant in the LE line to provide the protection you need. The applications and specific equipment and parts that LE aerosol lubricants are recommended for include the following.
- General purpose
- Outside applications
- Mining and marine environments
- Food and beverage facilities
- Wire ropes, chains, cables
- Locks, latches and hinges
- Chutes, conveyors, cams and slides
- Blenders, dividers, knives, mixers
- Bottle washers, filling machines, food carts
- Labelers, wrappers, packaging machinery
- Fifth wheel applications, sliding hitches
- Sealed bearings, pivot bearings, sleeve bearings
- Open gears
- Gun cleaning