Wirelife™ Monolec® Penetrating Lubricant (2001)
With excellent corrosion resistance and high load-carrying (EP) properties, Wirelife® Monolec® Penetrating Lubricant (2001) penetrates to the core of wire ropes. It is an exceptional penetrating chain lubricant too.
This lubricant contains a petroleum solvent, which evaporates to leave behind a film of heavy-bodied lubricant that protects and lubricates each wire strand. It’s ideal for wire ropes, cables, chains, winches, as well as for metal parts and equipment being stored outdoors, and in marine and mining environments.
- Contains petroleum solvent for maximum penetration
- Protects and lubricates each strand and resists leakage from the wire rope core
- Penetrates to the core of wire rope and to the pin and bushing area of chains
- Provides outstanding rust protection
- An excellent metal preservative