Monolec® High Temperature Oven Chain Lubricant (9965-9966)
A synthetic H2 lubricant that penetrates hot oven chains, remains thermally stable and reduces energy use.
- Offers broad temperature range; can be used up to 300°C (572°F)
- As temperature increases, lubricant forms a soft carbonaceous residue with solid lubricant properties and minimal build-up.
- Reduces coefficient of friction at elevated temperatures
- Provides superior oxidation stability
- Reduces volatility
- High flash point minimises safety concerns when applying to hot chains
- Seals out damaging moisture
- Prevents corrosion
- Effectively lubricates all moving parts of the chain
- Minimises wear
- Minimises electrical energy needed for conveyor chain operation