LE’s transmission fluids offer solutions for passenger cars, light and heavy-duty trucks, and off-road, heavy-duty equipment. LE’s transmission fluids are made of highly refined base oils combined with our unique additives for great efficiency and transmission performance.
LE’s high-quality transmission fluids help solve problems such as excessive wear, corrosion, poor performance and short oil life. Our products cool and lubricate to ensure smooth vehicle performance. The reliability and performance provided by LE’s transmission fluids are especially helpful for vehicles that operate in extreme driving conditions such as heavy loads, steep terrain, continuous operation and lots of starts and stops.
Key benefits of LE’s transmission fluids include:
- Oxidation resistance
- Prevent sludge and varnish deposits
- Efficient operation in cold temperatures
- Resist condensation and acid formation
LE’s automatic transmission fluids ensure smooth-running cars and trucks.
Monolec® Syn Multi-Vehicle Automatic Transmission Fluid (1150)This product is a versatile, high-performance product suitable for regular- to severe-duty use in a variety of automatic transmissions in passenger cars and truck
- Suitable for use in a variety of automatic transmissions
- Outstanding wear reduction
- High oxidation resistance
- Rust and corrosion inhibition
- Low-temperature fluidity
- Nonfoaming performance
- Seal protection
Dexron® VI Automatic Transmission Fluid (1136)Dexron® VI Automatic Transmission Fluid (1136) is a synthetic-based fluid for use in automobiles with automatic and power shift transmissions, and in power steering systems and hydraulic pumps.
- Excellent thermal stability
- Keeps moving parts clean for smooth shifting and low shudder
- Good performance at high and low temperatures
- Outstanding wear reduction properties
- Ensures extended drains
- Prevents corrosion
LE’s transmission, drive train and differential fluids contain our proprietary Monolec® or Synolec® additives and are designed to extend equipment life and improve transmission performance.
Monolec® Power Fluid (7500)This product is a long-lasting lubricant that provides protection for heavy-duty transmissions in mining, material handling, manufacturing, quarrying, construction, farming and trucking vehicles.
- Extends service intervals
- Prolongs equipment life
- Decreases operating temperatures
- Ensures smooth performance
- Exceptional oxidation stability
- Foam prevention
Monolec® Drive Train Fluid (7511, 7531, 7551)Monolec® Drive Train Fluid (7511, 7531, 7551) is a high- performance, heavy-duty drive train fluid that protects off-road equipment and keeps it operating at maximum performance whether it is running intermittently or continuously.
- Versatile and long lasting
- Reduces wear
- Decreases operating temperatures
- Prevents foaming
- Reduces lubricant leakage
- Protects gears and clutch
- Reduces maintenance costs
Synolec® Transmission Fluid (640)Synolec® Transmission Fluid (640) is a premium full synthetic lubricant designed for fuel efficiency and extended drain intervals while meeting OEM warranty requirements.
- Extends drain service intervals
- Improves fuel economy
- Prevents copper gear corrosion
- Reduces start-up wear
- Shear stability
LE’s differential fluid and transmission fluid lubrication solutions contain our unique Monolec® additive for improved performance and longer life.
Monolec® Gear Lubricant (703-704)This is a multiviscosity extreme pressure gear lubricant that is able to meet the demanding requirements of most differentials, transmissions and industrial enclosed gearboxes.
- Provides exceptional wear resistance
- High film strength keeps metal surfaces separated
- Rust and corrosion resistant
- Long-lasting, reliable service
- Extends drain intervals
- Does not affect seals
Monolec® Syn Gear Oil (9919 & 9923)This is a synthetic, limited slip gear oil with a high-performance additive package, making it an ideal choice for transmissions and differentials that encounter severe service conditions, including fleets of delivery trucks, heavy-duty pickup trucks, buses and bucket trucks.
- Provides smooth engagement of friction plates
- Long lasting
- Thermally stable
- Protects gears from wear, heavy loads and shock loading
- Reduces oil consumption
- Lowers operating and maintenance costs
"*" indicates required fields