LE’s range of solutions for oven chain lubrication includes high-performance products that can operate in high-temperature and harsh environments that contribute to smooth and efficient operations.
Solid vs. liquid lubricants
High-temperature chains can be lubricated with either liquid lubricants or solid lubricants suspended in a carrier fluid. LE has both available and our expert team can recommend the best solution for the specific needs of your application.
Key benefits of LE’s oven chain lubricants include:
- Reduced downtime
- Lower energy consumption
- Decreased friction
- LE lubricants penetrate pins and bushings to prevent corrosion
Fluid film lubrication is the regular oil film lubrication used in the majority of ambient temperature applications.
Ovenworx® H1 Syn Chain Lubricant (4061)
Ovenworx® H1 Syn Chain Lubricant (4061) was formulated specifically to combat the demanding conditions present with oven chain applications. In addition, it is approved for incidental food contact and contains no artificial dyes, making it a good choice for food manufacturing plants.
- High performing
- Penetrates all moving parts of the oven chain
- Ensures quiet, smooth operation
- Functions well in temperatures of up to 300oC
- Features oxidation stability and reduced volatility at high temperatures
- Easy to apply and use (requires no pre-mixing)
Monolec® High Temperature Oven Chain Lubricant (4622)
This is a specially formulated lubricant recommended for use on high-temperature oven chains, providing wear protection and lowering power consumption.
- High-temperature performance
- Reduces coefficient of friction at elevated temperatures
- Water resistance
- Wear protection
- Minimises wear
- Reduces power consumption
Synolec® Lubricant (9963)
This product possesses excellent lubricating qualities to reduce friction and wear. It also contains Monolec®, LE’s exclusive wear-reducing additive.
- Oil dissipates at high temperatures
- Stable, long-life oil
- Cleans off deposits left by ordinary lubricants
- Easy to apply with standard equipment
- Cuts costly downtime by reducing wear and minimising breakages
- Controls rust and corrosion
Solid film lubrication is preferred at high temperatures or in applications where it is impossible or undesirable to use a liquid. The solid lubricant is suspended in a liquid carrier designed to evaporate after the lubricant has been applied and, in the case of chains, after it has penetrated to the pin area of the chain. The result is a smooth, low-drag surface, which reduces friction, heat and wear, as well as electrical energy consumption.
Almasol® High Temperature Chain Lubricant (2799)
A premium high-temperature chain lubrication solution for use in hot oven chains where low evaporation carrier is needed to allow a lubricant time to penetrate.
- Synthetic carrier fluid penetrates completely into pins and bushings
- Evaporates without residue, leaving protective film of lubricating solids
- Reaches even out of the way spots with close tolerances
- Reduces friction
- Self-cleaning, long-lasting, odour-neutral
- Effectively lubricates chains up to 482°C
- Minimal smoke when applied to extremely hot chains
Almasol® Oven Chain Lubricant (2710)
This is an environmentally friendly, synthetic lubricant promotes smooth, long-lasting operation despite extreme heat and moisture.
Greatly reduces wear by completely penetrating pin and bushing area
- Resists corrosion by sealing out damaging moisture and shielding against acid attack
- Provides long-lasting protection by withstanding continuous high heat conditions without readily oxidizing
- Lubricates chains up to 482°C (900°F)
- Ensures quiet, smooth operation
- Decreases energy consumption
- Biodegradable, water soluble synthetic solution
- Decreases lubricant consumption
Almasol® Smokeless Chain Lubricant (2705)
A special high-temperature food-grade synthetic carrier oven chain lubricant.
- Suitable for application to hot chains without interrupting production
- Will not smoke at temperatures of up to 288°C (550°F)
- Solid, wear-reducing additive
"*" indicates required fields