LE manufactures and supplies a wide range of open and enclosed gear lubricants. Our gear lubricants are either made entirely from highly refined base oils or synthetic base products and are suitable for all gearbox applications.
Benefits of using LE’s gear oils:
- Exceptional wear protection
- Superior oxidation resistance
- Non-foaming characteristics
- Water separation ability
- Long service life
LE’s hydraulic oils for mobile and stationary applications improve performance, reduce wear and protect equipment:
Equipower™ Hydraulic Oil (4932-4934)
An anti-wear hydraulic oil designed to assure longer life for bearings and rubbing surfaces, this oil contains select base oils for oxidation resistance and an additive package that offers anti-wear properties, rust protection and thermal stability.
- Wear resistant
- Extends drain intervals
- Compatible with most seals and hoses
- Breaks up foam
- Fights against corrosion and clogging
Equipower™ Ultra Hydraulic Oil (6132, 6146, 6168)
This is a long-lasting, nonfoaming oil designed to protect the life of hydraulic systems.
- Extremely long lasting
- Offers cost savings
- Minimises equipment downtime and wear
- Prevents degradation and build up
Equipower™ Ultra HVI Hydraulic Oil (6522, 6532, 6546)
A long-lasting, nonfoaming oil designed to extend the life of hydraulic systems, this oil offers superior protection against water contamination, rust, corrosion and oxidation.
- High viscosity index formula
- Provides thermal, oxidative and hydrolytic stability
- Long lasting
- Protects against wear
LE’s low toxicity oils provide protection for the environment because they minimizes overall impact on ecosystems:
Low Tox® Hydraulic Oil (6603)
This is a superior hydraulic oil that delivers the same performance as biodegradable hydraulic oils, but with a very low toxicity level.
- Environmentally friendly
- Long-lasting performance
- Can be used without having to lower the rated pressures of hydraulic equipment
- Resists hydrolysis better than vegetable or synthetic ester-based oils
Earthwise™ EAL Syn Hydraulic Oil (3332-3346-3368)
This is long-lasting, nonfoaming synthetic oil lets you go green without sacrificing performance.
- VGP compliant
- Long lasting and high quality
- Wear and EP resistant
- Protects against water, rust and oxidation
- Available in three different grades
LE’s hydraulic oil for stationary applications are able to perform well in intense environments and increase the lifespan of equipment and parts. We include LE’s unique additives to reduce wear:
Multilec® Industrial Oil (6801-6807)
This is a heavy-duty oil designed to prolong equipment life by combating the effects of high temperatures, water, contaminants and heavy loads that accelerate wear.
- Seven different viscosity grades
- Provides long oil service life under high heat conditions
- Exceptional film strength
- Eliminates overheating and automatic shutdowns
Monolec® Syn Industrial Oil (9032-9150 & 9220-9460)
This versatile synthetic lubricant is suitable for use in hydraulic systems found in the textile, plastic, rubber and paper industries.
- Reliable wear resistance
- Reduces oil consumption
- Protects against moisture
LE’s food-grade hydraulic oils are approved for use in food-related applications and provide a safe, high-performing solution for hydraulic lubrication needs:
H1 Quinplex Synthetic Food Grade Oils (4032, 4046, 4068)
This food grade lubricant clings to equipment, providing reliable water-resistant protection from oxidation, rust and wear.
- NSF H1 registered and certified for use in Kosher and Halal food environments
- Anti-wear protection
- Excellent load-carrying capability
H1 Quinplex® White Oil (4010-4040)
An NSF H1 registered lubricant designed to use in food processing equipment where incidental contact may occur or where a clean, non-staining lubricant is required.
- Contains an impact-resistant additive
- Exceptional oxidation and wear resistance
- Extends asset life
- Decreases the likelihood of unplanned downtime