LE manufactures and supplies a wide range of open and enclosed gear lubricants. Our gear lubricants are either made entirely from highly refined base oils or synthetic base products and are suitable for all gearbox applications.
Benefits of using LE’s gear oils:
- Exceptional wear protection
- Superior oxidation resistance
- Non-foaming characteristics
- Water separation ability
- Long service life
LE’s high-performance EP gear oils contain LE’s exclusive Duolec® additive. This range includes:
Duolec® Industrial Gear Oil (1601-1610, 1302, 1304)
This is a high-performance industrial gear oil for use in any industrial gear or bearing application that requires a thermally stable, extreme pressure or anti-scuff lubricant that maintains performance even after filtration.
- High film strength
- Remains stable at high temperatures
- Resists oxidation and sludge formation
- Protects against wear
- Adheres to metal
- Resists moisture
Duolec® Syn Gear Lubricant (9815-9868)
This synthetic oil provides high-performance and long-lasting protection for heavily loaded gear boxes in both high and low temperatures.
- Promotes long-service life for equipment
- Protects against wear and friction
- Maintains high film strength
- Can be filtered down without affecting performance
Duolec® PAG Gear Lubricant (9705-9707)
The Duolec® PAG gear lubricant has been specially formulated for the ultimate in corrosion resistance, wear protection and thermal stability.
- Very effective in extreme conditions
- Provides excellent corrosion prevention
- Protects against micropitting
LE’s R&O oils offer performance benefits and prolonged life in air compressors, hydraulics, oil circulating systems, industrial turbines, and R&O industrial and gear applications:
Multilec® Industrial Oil (6801-6807)
This is a heavy-duty oil designed to prolong equipment life by combating the effects of high temperatures, water, contaminants and heavy loads that accelerate wear.
- Extends oil and equipment life spans
- Reduces maintenance costs
- Improves operating efficiencies
- Keeps systems clean
- Available in seven different viscosity grades
Monolec® Syn Industrial Oil (9032-9150 & 9220-9460)
This versatile synthetic lubricant is suitable for use in gearboxes, air compressors, vacuum pumps, hydraulic systems, and roll mill bearings found in the textile, plastic, rubber and paper industries.
- Reliable wear resistance
- Reduces oil consumption
- Protects against moisture
Almasol® Pure Mineral Gear Lubricant (401)
This Almasol® lubricant contains a balanced formulation that provides exception gear protection without the inclusion of an extreme pressure additive.
- Facilitates longer gear life
- Extends oil lifespan
- Improves operating efficiencies
LE’s food-grade gear oils are suitable for use in a variety of gearboxes and other critical applications in food and beverage manufacturing operations. These lubricants contain LE’s unique Quinplex® additive to improve their quality and performance:
H1 Quinplex® White Gear Lubricant (4090, 4140, 4250)
This lubricant protects gearboxes in food production applications.
- Registered NSF H1 for incidental food contact
- Can withstand severe loading conditions
- Prevents rust and corrosion
- Has anti-wear protection additive
H1 Quinplex® Syn FG Gear Oil (4150, 4220, 4320, 4460)
This is a synthetic food-grade oil that protects gears in extreme high and low temperatures.
- Approved for use in food-related applications
- Entirely synthetic base oil
- Includes superior anti-wear additives
- Excellent reliability
LE’s supplies a superior performing worm gear lubricant that is based on a paraffin oil and LE’s proprietary wear-reducing additive, Almasol®:
Almasol® Worm Gear Lubricant (460 & 680)
This product has been designed with superior oxidation resistance for high-temperature applications where extreme pressure gear lubricants cannot be used.
- Wear protection
- Performs in a wide range of temperatures
- Offers rust resistance
- Excellent demulsibility