With the right system for your application, you can eliminate the inefficient hit-or-miss method of manual lubrication and the high costs of time-consuming lubrication routes and PMs.
- Eliminating machine downtime associated with manual lubrication
- Reducing cross-contamination caused by lubricant mixing
- Eliminating the problems of overgreasing, undergreasing or not greasing at all
- Ensuring applications get precise amount of lubricant they need to operate efficiently at all times
- Improving safety by keeping maintenance operators away from hazardous areas or hard-to-reach lube points
- Eliminating lubricant-related housekeeping issues
Is centralized automatic lubrication the right solution?
If you’re unsure which automatic application method – single-point lubricators or centralized lubrication system – makes the most sense, Lubrication Engineers can help you determine which one best meets your needs. We can examine your situation and determine if a centralized automatic lubrication system is right for your organization. In many cases, the decision is easy because the calculations show an easy ROI to justify the new system.
One-stop shop for centralized lubrication systems & lubricants
Lubrication Engineers has the capability to help you plan, design and set up an automatic lubrication system in your facility. In addition to a line of preconfigured centralized lubrication systems, we also can help you with a wide variety of custom solutions.
Even better, Lubrication Engineers can supply the right high-performance lubricant to go with the system and best protect your equipment. Think of us as your go-to source for your automatic lubrication system and lubricant needs, the perfect synergistic approach to solving your facility’s lubrication challenges.
Preconfigured automatic lubrication systems
Ovenworx™ Chain Spray/Brush System for oven chains
This preconfigured centralized lubrication system from LE – together with LE’s H1 food-grade lubricants – helps food manufacturing operations save time and money and improve the protection of their critical assets.